- For your convenience it is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes at Windjana Gorge. (The track is mostly drift sand).
- The walk through Tunnel Creek is a memorable experience. The 750m tunnel is entered over some large rocks which requires a reasonable level of fitness.
- Once inside you will negotiate a series of sand bottomed pools of variable depth.
- You will also have to walk over some areas of rock and strap sandals, reef shoes or sneakers with socks are recommended. It is suggested that you wear your swimsuit for the Tunnel walk – however you can wear an old shirt and shorts (which you don’t mind getting wet) as an alternative.
- Flashlights/torches are required at Tunnel Creek – don’t buy one for the occasion – we carry a few on the bus.
- Lunch is provided with special diets catered for on request.
If you plan to carry your camera or video camera through Tunnel Creek, you might wish to include a suitable carry bag as protection against any potential water damage.
Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to alter or cancel any tour in the event of unforseen circumstances in compliance with the WA Department for Planning & Infrastructure guidelines. Full refund or alternative tours offered.
The Tour Operators accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal effects or property of passengers. Whilst every care is taken for the safety of passengers, we cannot be held responsible for injury.